Pages

Saturday 11 November 2017

The coolest collab on the block - Air & Grace and Zoe De Pass



Me with Claire, the founder of Air & Grace (Photograph by Dana of Dana and the Red Shoes)

Yesterday I was lucky enough to go to Stylist Live at Olympia in London. I'd not been before but this year, I decided, was my year and having kindly being offered a ticket by Air & Grace I felt that my ducks were being well and truly lined up for me.


Yesterday also coincided with the launch of the collaboration between Air and Grace and Zoe de Pass of Dress Like a Mum - and these are the two styles that the Queen of shoes and the Queen of cool designed together. First of all there are the rainbow leopard print (£169), along with the fuchsia leather (£149).


Both styles are available for pre-order, with the rainbow leopard print being ready for dispatch on November 27th and the fuchsia leather on 13th November. And the thing with these is that once they're gone, they're gone. So if you're even vaguely tempted - and I'm not trying to whip everyone up into a frenzy here - get your order in quick!


If like me you're finding heels increasingly uncomfortable and annoying to wear, I can't recommend Air and Grace shoes or trainers enough. Other than the odd pair of boots, if I'm walking more than, say, 1km I'm in trainers. I love my flutters and wear them pretty much non-stop and with a pair of the cow print Copelands on the way I'm pretty sorted. Well nearly.....