Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Mum on the Run - Seeing (Boden) spots

I knew that I was off to chapel this morning to hear our son sing. (Despite inviting me to go along, I was under strict instructions to sit where he couldn't see me - and preferably behind him!) After that I was going into town to finish shopping for tomorrow night's style event and then I had a meeting.
 
Whilst I didn't need to be full on smart, I needed to up my game a little so wore this Boden spotted coat which I have had for 9 or 10 years.  After wearing it a lot when new, I stopped wearing it after a few years and realised, when trying it on last winter, that the length was wrong. So this summer when I had some time to think about my Wardrobe, I took it to be shortened and here it is, having had its "make-over".


Although it looks slightly longer it is in fact knee length, which now makes it great to wear with both trousers and dresses.


I wore it with blue Gap cords, Zara boots, H&M jumper with the sparkly sleeves and a blue H&M shirt. A real high street outfit (apart from the LK Bennett bag but that was a Bicester purchase).

After giving a journalist an interview this afternoon, I will be off to London next week for a photo shoot and another upcoming article in the Daily Mail. I'll let you know when it's due out (just in case anyone would rather not buy it that day)!