Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Mum on the Run - It's the same jumper as yesterday styled simply with jeans, leather jacket and KG boots. Job done!

Today the girls and I went to see my Mum in her new bungalow. Since moving in, Mum has had a new bathroom put in (that happened precisely one day after she arrived) and a new conservatory - and she's only been there 2 months. Sarah Beeny and Kirstie Allsopp - pah. If you want something doing get my Mum on the case! 
 
For today's outing, which included a trip to the park, I wore the Cos jumper that I wore yesterday, together with my Oasis leather jacket and Gap high waisted skinny jeans.
 

As you can see, there's very little going on by way of accessories - other than my blue Orla Kiely bag. Sometimes less can be more and I really like these pieces individually so I didn't feel that they needed much else (others of course may disagree)!


I know, it's the second pair of new boots in two days (which I do feel a bit bad about) but I bought these in the sale in the summer with some birthday money and haven't worn them until now.


They are the KG London sweep boots, which quite clearly are a copy of the Acne Pistol Boot. I have to say, I really like the shape of them and the colour below is currently in the sale, again reduced from £195 to £99 (although they only appear to be in a size 36 online but there should be more in the stores which stock KG London - which not all do.)


 
You can't get much simpler than that - jeans, boots, jumper, jacket - possibly not very inspiring - but for me, job done!