Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

A trip to London wouldn't be complete without a visit to Liberty, Cos, Uniqlo, Russell & Bromley and ...Boots!

No trip to London would be complete without a wander past Liberty. I don't always need to go inside to appreciate the store - in fact it's probably safer if I don't! For me, these beautiful flowers encapsulated the very essence of Liberty.  Aren't they beautiful?
 
It was just after I had seen these beautiful flowers, and whilst in a little dreamy world of my own, that I thought I had better check my emails. This I did, only to find one from our eldest's school informing me of an incident of nits. So that was me back to earth with a bump!
 
 


Before my visit to the Fold on Thursday, I wandered a little way down Regent Stree to Cos, before making a bee-line for Oxford Street and then one of my favourites, South Molton Street.
 
I spied these beauties in Uniqlo on Oxford Street - Orla Kiely scarves which are part of her new range for the store.  At under £10 they are a great way of adding a little bit of Orla Kiely to you wardrobe at an affordable price. She has also done a range of long sleeved T's, dresses and hoodies. You can take a look at the collection here 


Then I continued down to Russell & Bromley in hot pursuit of these leopard print loafers which I showed you the other day. I like them even more in the flesh than in the pictures...



...but they still won't be gracing my feet. It was nice to have tried them though. I took another couple of shots of them in the window of another Russell & Bromely but haven't featured them as I thought that we were in danger of loafer overload!


And my one purchase of the day. Our youngest daughter's favourite tooth paste of which we had run out. You should have seen her when I gave it to her the following morning. You would have thought that I had given her the world - or at least something from Hamley's - rather than a £1 tube of toothpaste from Boots!