Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

On the Run - An outfit for another rainy day

I am in agony but it's completely my own fault. I decided to try a number of different exercise classes this week and after my circuits class on Tuesday well, that was me done in.  So my decision to go ahead with a body combat class this evening was probably less than wise but no doubt all will be revealed tomorrow.


Fortunately I was permitted to sit down for a couple of hours today whilst watching Snow White and the Huntsman.  It was a great film but if I am honest my attention was more on the Hunstsman than Snow White, or anyone else for that matter.  I shall say no more than that!

With the rain still beating down, and knowing that I would be in and out of the car alot I opted for my Gap skinnies, tan Jones boots and Khaki Kew short mac. It's a slightly different colour palette for me but I liked it and it fitted in with the weather for the day.


We had a brief visit to John Lewis yesterday, which is where I bought my Lola Rose scarf a few months ago.  These are the current prints that they have in John Lewis.  I really like their muted tones and soft touch.


For anyone who likes stripes but feels uncomfortable wearing them on their body, I thought that these wedge heeled espadrilles were great. They are part of the John Lewis weekend range.


I also love these Carvela shoes, which remind me of "Dorothy" shoes. I would imagine that they are part of Carvela's autumn range and with a cute block heel and a bit of sparkle I would wear them to pep up casual outfits, probably more so than with dressier outfits.



Assuming that I can move my arms tomorrow, I will blog - if nothing appears, you know why!