Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

Mum on the Run - the 12 days of Christmas - Christmas Day outfit 2!

So there we have it - just gone 5pm and I am in one of my Christmas presents - which also happen to be one of the most unflattering garments known to man (or women) - PJ's.  It's not really an outfit, rather a state of undress!  These are Cath Kidston ones and a present from my hubbie.  I am so relieved to be in them - I can now snuggle up on the settee, watch TV, play games and just chill out.

I chose them as the print reminded me of a fabric that my Grandma had in her bedroom when I was little - her curtains, covering her bin, the skirt round her kidney shaped dressing table, the fabric on the cushion of the dressing table stool - and when that was replaced the fabric was recycled into pinnies -and so it went on.

Enjoy the rest of your day! x I hope that you too are comfortable and cosy!