Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Mum on the Run - A printed Reiss dress




 Today started off as one of those days that I dream of all year - a throw on a dress no need for a piece of knitwear kind of day.  As we headed out for our day at a National Trust property the sun was shining and all was well.  I should have realised that ridiculously high wedges and the uneven paths outside old properties really weren't a match made in heaven and I nearly came a cropper.  However my dignity and my ankle were saved by the child's scooter that I was carrying.  When I returned home, the wedges were hastily replaced by converse for the dash up to ballet and the school run.  I much preferred the wedges with the dress and a different colour converse would have been better but there was no time for such a debate.

Dress Reiss, shoes converse (well that was easy!)