Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Mum on the Run Day 19 - A Skater Skirt

Having worn this outfit for a couple of hours, before discarding it in favour of jeans, I decided that the image of the outfit in my head was better than in reality.  However, as I always say my clients, let's take the positives - there are usually some!

The length of the jumper (ie fairly short) worked well with the waistband on the skirt, as it didn't cover it too much - which meant that the silhouette was neat.  I also like wearing ankle boots with a skirt or dress as it makes it a little edgier.  I think that my problem lay in the volume of the skirt - there was just a bit too much fabric.  I have spotted another skirt in Zara which is slightly less full and I think it will do the trick.  You may be able to see that I have mixed navy and black and I was happy with that combination.

Outfit: Boots Oasis, tights M&S, Skirt Zara, Jumper Cos, Bag Zara