Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

Mum on the Run day 4


Day 2 of wearing only jeans - OK well not literally, but you know what I mean!  Tomorrow (Sunday) I will be visiting my sister so I am doing the post a day in advance.  Today it was the turn of bootcut jeans and tomorrow it will be the turn of skinny jeans.

Anyway, I have gone for a kind of alternative rock chick look here - instead of wearing all black, I have gone for a cream/brown/navy combination, which I find a little softer.

A slight story here - the jumper, which I love, shrank in the wash.  The shop was unable to replace it for me as they had sold out so whenever I wear it, I layer a couple of longer tops underneath so I don't get that embarrassing flash of flesh and nor do I keep wriggling and trying to pull it down (well, only because I know that it doesn't work)!

The items are: jeans: Primark, long top: Jigsaw, jumper: Cos, jacket: Oasis, brown biker boots: Hobbs, navy bag: Zara